If you want to boost your system performance and speed things up, you definitely have to try this famous and award-winning software.
You can download System Mechanic 9 for free, with 6 months licence. This is part of a promotional offer by Iolo and Computer Active magazine.
(Below are the instructions for download)
System Mechanic 9 is currently one of the bestselling applications for system speed-up, and it has over 22 million users.
It has been awarded with Editor’s Choice Award by:
CNET, PC Utilities, LAPTOP Magazine, ZDNet, PC Magazine, and many more, but I can’t write them all down because the list would be pretty big.
The original price of System Mechanic 9 (standard edition) is $39.95 but with this promotional offer, it’s yours for free.
Here’s some information about the main features of System Mechanic 9:
What System Mechanic does to speed up your PC
- Cleans, defrags, & repairs registry
- Accelerates PC startup in 19 ways
- Defrags & recovers orphaned RAM
- Boosts internet speed
- Complete low-level drive defrag
- Turns off unused background programs
And the great thing is, you can perform dozens of performance boosting optimizations in just one step.
Manage the startup processing on your computer:
- The Optimize Windows Startup tool uses a wizard to guide you through removing unneeded startup settings. You can choose to completely automate the removal of items from startup, or you can view a list of potentially unneeded startup items and choose which ones you want to remove.
- For advanced users, the Configure Windows Startup tool lists all the items currently configured to start when Windows loads. You can enable, disable, or delete startup items; view detailed file descriptions and properties; create startup profiles; and more.
- For continual upkeep, it is recommend that all users enable ActiveCare to automatically remove unneeded items from startup as soon as they’re detected.
ActiveCare is tool that maintains PC health by monitoring performance behind-the-scenes and then automatically runs the repairs the computer needs.
Individual Tools and what you can do with each:
- Repair Registry Problems.
Over time, the Windows registry can become corrupt, leading to degraded performance and system crashes. Removing invalid and obsolete data references cleans and streamlines the registry.
- Repair Broken Shortcuts.
Broken shortcuts occur when the target files have been moved or deleted. Repairing these shortcuts speeds processing and eliminates unexpected errors.
- Repair Hard Drive Problems.
A damaged hard drive can prevent files from being accessed or saved and can cause system crashes. Repairing hard drive errors protects your data and improves overall PC stability.
- Repair an Unbootable PC.
Use this tool to create an emergency “Drive Medic” CD to use if your computer ever suffers severe damage, such as the operating system failing to load.
- Troubleshoot System Problems. If your PC has become unstable or unusable, it can be hard to know where to start with repairs. Use this feature to read recommended solutions and access the tools (both System Mechanic and Windows tools) that can help you regain stability.
You can find these in [Toolbox > Individual Tools > Repair Problems]
I think that’s enough info and now you know what this software can do for your system.
I personally recommend you System Mechanic 9 because I have used it even before this offer and believe me, it is definitely worth it!
Here’s how to get your free copy:
1. Visit their promotional offer page and click ‘Continue’.
2. You will see the shopping cart is pre-filled with six month subscription of System Mechanic 9 and total price being $0.00. Click ‘Secure Checkout’.
3. Enter your details and a working e-mail address (you’ll receive your serial there). Click on ‘Review Order’ and then ‘Continue’.
4. Check your e-mail inbox for a six month valid subscription key.
5. Download System Mechanic (link below) and use the serial you received to install it. And enjoy!